Simple and Court Certified Translations
The globalized economy confronts your company with communication, contracts and documents from companies operating in a foreign language. It is expensive and counterproductive to have a profound knowledge of all these languages standing by within your organization- outsourcing is the ideal solution.
- May 2009 My supervisor was very pleased with the translations you provided […] the quality and timeliness of the Special 4 U translations. thanks so much.-Alison Dez 2009 I have received the files and its just like I wanted it. Thank you. -William Sep 2009 thank you very much for the quick turnaround. We appreciate your services and look forward to doing more business with you -Cristina Jun 2009 Pleasant contact, professional attitude…definitely an AAA outsourcer. -Luz Sep 2009 A team of talent. -Dan May 2009 We were looking for quality translations ... I only have good things to say. -Sourav Aug 2009 Prompt, and communicated well. Will work with him again! -Chan Thu Aug 2009 Good in every aspect, duedates, dialog, etc. -Claudia May 2009 Nice, effective, fast, great provider for EN to NL -Carla Nov 2009 Prompt translation. -Robin Nov 2009 It was nice working with s4u- cooperative and supportive during the project. Really great to work with them. -Rajesh Sep 2009 Professional attitude, excellent communication… -Svetlana Sep 2009 Nov 2009 ...... truely professional.... - Amar Nov 2009 Hope we will be having such colaboration in future too. -Sanjeev Apr 2010 Very pleasant to work with, straightforward communication and project management. -Malgorzata Jul 2010 great communication throughout the project -Mariana May 2010 excellent data management -Maria Jul 2010 They were very professional, clear and respectful -Márcio Aug 2010 Very good outsorcer. Great communication...I strongly recommend them! -Danielle
The price of a translation is calculated per source word, and the customer is informed of the price before the work is undertaken. A page of an Annual Report can cost as little as R$ 5!!
We also offer additional services, such as authentication by a court certified translator. Interpretation or on-site translation (written or oral) is also possible at a starting rate of 70 R$/ hour.
* prices vary per language. Ask for a specific quote.
Accurately localized translations are the key to opening a successful business, such as an international Website. With our team of translators from all over the continent we not only commit to this, but guarantee a low price as well!
Below are some famous examples of localization mistakes....
- 'Ford had a problem in Brazil when the Pinto flopped. The company found out that Pinto was Brazilian slang for "tiny male genitals". Ford pried all the nameplates off and substituted Corcel, which means horse' 'In an Acapulco hotel a sign read "The manager has personally passed all the water served here".' 'The California Milk Processor Board launched their famous "Got Milk?" campaign in 1993, to huge success. However, Mexican residents in the US were confused by the rather personal question "Are You Lactating?” (“¿Tiene Leche?”)' 'Coors, the Colorado brewing company, had another slogan unfortunately translated into Spanish. "Turn It Loose", when translated in Spanish, carries the meaning "Suffer from Diarrhea" (“Sueltalo”).'
"Regional" voices that we are specialized in are Brazilian Portuguese and Latin American Spanish, but we also offer other languages.
We work with a studio that is equipped with professional equipment and sofware for editing & synchronization; guaranteeing superb quality. We can substitute the original voice of audiovisual productions (movies, cartoons, video games, documentaries etc.) with the voice of a voice- over artist in the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Latin American Spanish
Court Certified or Legally Sworn Translations
A Court Certified Translation is a translation made by an officially State sworn translator. This means that it has the same value as the original document, and can be used for all official purposes in all of Brazil.
Translations that need certification by a sworn translator, valid for/ in the whole of Brazil:
- Passports and other identification cards;
- Civil Registration documents (as needed for immigration);
- Professional qualifications or similar;
- Certificates, diplomas and diploma supplements;
- Juridical texts
Recommended: driver´s license, even in case of visiting Brazil as a tourist (under 3 months). Check the website of the Federal Road Authority: "DETRAN" for updated info per State.
Prices of Court Certified Translations are regulated by the State. However, a discount may be possible- well worth an inquiry! To make a quote you need to scan the documents and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org (click)
We provide Court Certified Translations in the languages on the right (with Brazilian Portuguese as a source or target language)